Elementary School Facilitator
Be an Elementary School Facilitator and help to educate our young people!
No one likes abortion. Even those who advocate for it see it as the lesser of two evils. Toronto Right to Life desires to expose both the societal harm attributable to abortion through the way it discredits the value of life, and the very real physical, emotional and psychological pain experienced by those involved in the decision to have an abortion. We also seek to share other viable, positive options for women and men experiencing unplanned pregnancies.
In a culture that is pro-abortion, very little information gets out to the general public about the harms of abortion. We need people who will generously volunteer their time to help us educate our youth.
Elementary School Facilitators are trained by the Association to give age appropriate presentations. This requires mandatory attendance at one of our Speakers Training Workshops as well as follow-up sessions with our Executive Director, Paul Klotz.
Facilitators prepare their own presentations and when we feel that each facilitator is ready and well-equipped, they can begin to contact Elementary schools in their area and book their presentations.
Presentations are made to students in Grades 7 and 8.
How do you become a Facilitator?
1) Send us your name and contact information so that we can communicate effectively with you.*
Write to us atand tell us that you would like to be an Elementary School Facilitator and how we can get in touch with you.
2) Familiarize yourself with our Mission Statement, our History and some of the Issues that we are working on. You will also need to go to the “Education” section on our web-site to see what kind of presentations we are currently doing.
3) You will need to book an appointment with our Executive Director so that you can meet and discuss your opportunities as one of our Facilitators.
4) Once you have completed the necessary training, you may begin to contact the schools in your area.
5) As a Facilitator, communication with our office is essential. You will need to inform us of your presentations, who the teachers are and return feedback forms to us, so that we can adequately track your activities.
* Please note: All information is strictly confidential and Toronto Right To Life will never divulge any contact information that you give to us.